SEPARATE YOUR RECYCLABLES
- Put like items together in a box, bag or container. For example, the paper should be separate from the plastic. By separating material you will be able to go through the Drive Thru facility quicker.
- Plastics #1 and #2 may be recycled with their respective lids.
- The recycling symbol for plastic can be found on the bottom of the container in a small triangle.
- Other plastics which are recyclable include: CDs, CD cases, stretch film, plastic bags and bubble wrap. Click here for a list of everything we accept.
KEEP YOUR RECYCLABLES CLEAN
- Rinse out cans, jars, and jugs.
- Keeping recycling materials clean will help to keep your home and our facility pest and odor free.
DENSIFY YOUR RECYCLABLES
- Your material will take up less room in your house and car.